Looking for a snorkel pre-filter

kai38

Explorer
I had seen a drop in cone shaped pre filter for the snorkel. The intake head is removed and this cone shaped cone fit inside the body of the snorkel, then the intake was put back on. The filter looked like an upside down traffic cone. I have done a search but can't find any thing.
Anyone know where to find it?
Thanks

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Unifilter 4x4 Pre-Cleaners

Droopie%20Half_masked.jpg

Which snorkel are you looking to get them for? I've got a handful here in stock and I'm pretty sure Wil @ Sierra started carrying them recently too.

bomar

Adventurer
Kurt,

Do you have any of the one's that go over the head for Safari Snorkel from Uni AUS?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Kurt,

Do you have any of the one's that go over the head for Safari Snorkel from Uni AUS?

None here. Might check and see if Wil has those. We'll likely have another batch of Uni stuff after the first of the year.

kai38

Explorer
Unifilter 4x4 Pre-Cleaners

Which snorkel are you looking to get them for? I've got a handful here in stock and I'm pretty sure Wil @ Sierra started carrying them recently too.

Snorkel for a FJ Cruiser. That's the style I was looking for thanks

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Not meaning to hijack, but does anyone have the water pot prefilters?

EDIT: Duh! Right there on Wil's site. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I had seen a drop in cone shaped pre filter for the snorkel. The intake head is removed and this cone shaped cone fit inside the body of the snorkel, then the intake was put back on. The filter looked like an upside down traffic cone. I have done a search but can't find any thing.
Anyone know where to find it?
Thanks

Call Wil at Sierra Expeditions, they had some awhile back.

FlyingWen

Explorer
Hey guys!

We just sold our last to Uni Filters and the droopie filters went extremely quick. We have put a call into a friend over in OZ to look for these, but ARB USA does not carry them.

Wil wanted one for his truck, but I sold it right out from under him. Will keep ya posted if we get more in.

rainstatebear

Adventurer
Would be nice to find a paet number or something. I have a rugged ridge snorkel but im sure one size fits most

Sent from the hand of the RSB himself!!!

rainstatebear

Adventurer
Just ordered a pre-filter for my Rugged Ridge snorkel from Outerwears Performance part number 20-2295 WRBK FLAT PRE-FILTER TO FIT WRANGLER SAFARI SNORKEL 4 1/8 x 6 RECT. FLAT SHEET 3/4" REINFORCE TAPE AND 3/4" VELCRO. That is the description, saw a pick of it installed on a FJ forum looks good, but have heard problems with the velcro coming loose, so I will look at their solutions. This week is free shipping so I am hoping that this is a $23 fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles