Four peaks pickup 2010

tibaal89

Adventurer
Nice! Now that can go back to being an illegal hill climb like it should be... :bike_rider:

4335922599_ae20f23cf4_b.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Team Rino was kicking *** all day at site 9. I couldn't believe how pristine it was by the end of the day!

Good job to everyone who came out this year!!! :wings: See you in 2011!

63485516-6724f0fe774e02d3b09689d0f9c7c7a3.4b6eff52-scaled.jpg

Desert Taco

Observer
I went out with the ASU Mini Baja team to help with the cleanup effort at Four Peaks.

Site #7 on the Sycamore side. We had to kick out a couple of guys shooting out there when we first showed up (the guys in the jeep).
101_3012.JPG

101_3014.JPG

101_3015.JPG

Thanks for the bag, and the rest of the trash we picked up :rolleyes:
101_3016.JPG

Looking much better
101_3018.JPG

Headquarters
101_3019.JPG

101_3021.JPG

101_3020.JPG

Tim rallying the troops (and giving away tons of cool ****).
101_3025.JPG

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Yep those guys shooting at site 7 were a huge PITA. I know they were asked several times to leave by myself, Game and Fish and the Sheriff. Virtual Jeep Club members by the way if anyone in that group is here....

Site 10 was the same way, Josh and Wil just ended up parking their trucks and sat there until the shooters got the hint. Seems like the shooters last year were much more cooperative in either helping clean up or leaving.

Beautiful job guys!!

tmac

Adventurer
It was a great day for a clean up. The weather was nice, great group of people in putting tons of labor.:victory: At the end of the day there were 4 completly filled to the top 40 yrd containers. It hard to believe after a year
and 20 tons removed there could be that much back to take out. Just blows my mind:Wow1:

Thanks Tim and Danica for putting together a great event that leaves an awsome impact at the end of the day.

Hunter

Adventurer
I had a great time this year. Weather was perfect lots of good faces and nice rigs.

For what its worth, (I was the one driving the Sheriff Buggy) this year was much better than the previous year in regards to the shooters. Last year I was bouncing all over trying to keep up, this year I only had 5 sets. Everyone I spoke with was very understanding and stopped. I know at times I got calls to talk to shooters and did OK getting there, but there were times when I was some where around site 11 and had to go to site F so off to the races...:smiley_drive: Had to bounce around a little and it took some time.

See ya on the trails. Take care everyone.

sjk99

Adventurer
Canada cleans up the United States

Just wanted to point out the contribution of two Canadian couples (that I saw) to the cleanup. Thanks for taking time out of whatever you were doing here to help clean up the United States.

The couple on the left.

4340922374_d325ae4bf0.jpg

And the couple belonging to this nicely appointed Rover.

4338603854_c59784b574_m.jpg
4338603406_a7c9221f52_m.jpg

timh

Explorer
Great job guys, wish I could have made it but just had too much going on. Going to try next year for sure though..

BLKNBLU

Explorer
I just heard from Bill Burke who will be at the cleanup to help fill some bags!
Ha! I didn't know I was emptying trucks all day with a celebrity. :rockon:

A little sore on Sunday, but fun none the less. Thanks to everyone that boogered up their rigs and trailers to help out.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
AWESOME job everyone!! What a great day!
After starting to tally the numbers the Volunteers were almost the same as last year and the trash was MORE!
Still waiting on a couple people to get back to me before i post up the totals! :victory:

Thank you John! We all appreciate you and what you do!

Bill Burke is good people. I could post several things he did that were just above and beyond, but I'll just leave it at that. Thanks buddy! :victory:

I'm sore. :elkgrin:

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
Thanks Tim for organizing another great 4 Peaks Pickup. The Nissan crew (AZXC, SWANKy, and ONAZ) gathered on the other side of the creek to start the cleanup. After we finished there, we helped with spots #12 and #11.

Here are a few pictures:
DSCF2666.jpg

DSCF2671.jpg

This Ridgeline with p-tires got stuck in the creek while trailering 3 quads. Luckily the Sierra Expeditions truck was there to winch him out:
DSCF2668.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94