Four peaks pickup 2010

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF THE CLEANUP.
The cleanup is being held February 6th 2010 from 9AM-3:30PM.

Hello friends! This year we will be cleaning up both Sycamore and Four Peaks. Basically this just means we will be cleaning up both sides of the highway.

The main sources of information for the cleanup will be in this thread on ExPo, the FACEBOOK page HERE and mainly and most importantly the website here: www.fourpeakspickup.blogspot.com

We REALLY appreciate donations. You can donate via Paypal/Credit Card at the top of the page on the Four Peaks Pickup Website.

You can buy stickers that look like this here. Thanks to Sierra Expeditions!

n1016125358_318405_6104.jpg

What help could we use?

If you belong to a forum of any kind, in the southwest or not, Could you take the initiative to repost whatever I post about the cleanup on your forum. It really helps to spread the word.
I will use this thread as the home base for Forum updates about the cleanup. I will try to post to all of the other forums I use, but this will be the main one.

LIST OF THINGS WE NEED:

1. A LUNCH sponsor.
2. Trash bags. (Every pack of them really counts. Please try to get the heavy duty ones to prevent all the breakages we had last year)
3. Give aways. It's gives the company some press and the volunteers a THANK YOU for coming out and helping.
4. Press. We are looking to spread the word about how great OHV enthusiasts are and any source from your local clubs email newsletter to an interview on Larry King works for me.
5. Front end loader. (tractor) This will help so people don't have to attempt the dangerous task of throwing bags up and over the side of the dumpsters.
6. Shovels and rakes. We are happy to borrow them as we've done before or take donations that can be used every year. (your old rake in the garage would be perfect!)
7. Gloves. Many people forget these and the rusty metal hurts!
8. Water. We need as many cases of water as we can get. Also, a large water dispenser at the "home base" of the cleanup would be good as well in addition to bottles.
9. Donations. The economy is tough and each year as the pickup grows the costs to as well. Please direct people to the www.fourpeakspickup.blogspot.com website for donations via PAYPAL or contact me for other donations.
10. Porta-potties. We are looking for a sponsor to donate some for the day that can be placed around the main cleanup area.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Went to the first and second of these...woundn't dare miss the third :)

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Thanks for all the support guys!!

Thats the best reason to attend: The new friends you'll make!! :elkgrin:

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
I'll be there again with some of my Nissan friends.

Tim: Tim from AZXC will be contacting you soon.

IYF1650

If this year has anything like the lunch provided by Copper State Cruisers last year, I'll be there :) Probably with AZXC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles