Four peaks pickup 2010

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I just heard from Bill Burke who will be at the cleanup to help fill some bags! He is also bringing out a bunch of items for the give away! What a guy. :victory:

Check out his 4-Wheeling America site here.
bb4wa_logo_small.gif

Total Chaos and Desert People teamed up and sent out a care package of DVD's, stickers, hats, shirts and more!!

07-TCF_orange_w-bolt_f1-1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx3.jpg

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
That is very very cool...I am bummed that I won't be able to be there...have to attend a disabled event.
But I am working on sending some of the folks out to represent & help out.

Have a great cleanup!

sjk99

Adventurer
Just saw a teaser on Channel 12 for their 10pm news (2/1/2010) where they'll be profiling this event.

Rexsname

Explorer
I plan on being there. Will you have any of the oval ExPo stickers available for purchase? Both of mine are getting a bit ratty...

REX

SOAZ

Just saw a teaser on Channel 12 for their 10pm news (2/1/2010) where they'll be profiling this event.

Very cool! A link to that interview should be up soon after it airs. I'll post it as soon as I see if go up.

SOAZ

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

Saturday February 6th. 9am-3pm.

THE CLEANUP IS BEING HELD ABOUT 25 MINUTES FROM PHOENIX, AZ.
To get to the cleanup head towards PAYSON, AZ on the 87 (Beeline Highway). After you past the bush highway exit look for signs leading you to turn right on FOUR PEAKS RD. The sign in table/headquarters is less than a mile from the highway.

9am- Cleanup begins. (Most people come and go as needed. This is just the official start time to shoot for.)

1pm-3pm Hot dogs and pizza will begin being served for lunch. Drop by as you bring a load of trash to the dumpsters.

3pm- We will hand out one raffle ticket to EVERY volunteer present for the give away. You must be present and listening to your number being called out to win!! :)

4pm- We all go home very tired and satisfied with a great day behind us.

SUGGESTED ITEMS

1. Gloves
2. Hat
3. Long pants
4. Sun screen
5. Close toed shoes.

Optional
-Rake or shovel.
-Camelback or way to carry water.
-Pickup truck or trailer to carry trash bags to dumpsters.

Communication: I will be on CB RADIO Channel 4, FRS Radio Channel 4 and HAM 2 Meter Channel 146.460.

See you there and Thank YOU!
Tim Huber

P.S. Say hello and thank you to all of our great sponsors like John Hunter for example.
John has been at every cleanup and in addition to building amazing offroad machines like his Sheriff's department rock buggy is also a volunteer Sheriff. He keeps everyone safe at the cleanup!!!'
Check him out at www.hunteroffroad.com
4peaks-1-1.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone and cleaning up some seriously trashed areas. It is amazing to think that we just cleaned up these areas last year! It is so sad the way some people treat these areas. See everyone tomorrow!

sjk99

Adventurer
Site B along Four Peaks road. And yes, that's an aircraft windscreen, there were 4 of them, heavy suckers.

4335922599_ae20f23cf4_b.jpg

4336666184_841d925470.jpg

4336665134_4a71a78762.jpg

Quad-Man. Thanks for hauling the crap out of the wash. It would have been a much harder job without you.

4336663644_9fc6aa0b0f.jpg

check-in parking:

4335914225_a883e8a61f.jpg

Black Jeep & trailer hidden under a pile of trash at Site 9.

4335919909_2e4cfbe723.jpg

Team Rhino at Site 9

4336667500_d8d3627805.jpg

Awesome turnout.
Thanks for organizing it again Tim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne