93 range rover classic county LWB

Hey i'm selling my 93 range rover classic county LWB project and i'm looking for either a dirtbike 125 or 250 or 500 bucks, The rangie runs and drives but isn't very reliable, i was going to lift it and turn it into a trail rig but i had the oppurtunity to get a Trooper instead so now my beloved land rover is just taking up space in the driveway, i wanna make sure it goes to someone who will use it! It also has a clean title and tabs good untill next year...

if you wanna trade a dirtbike, i'm looking for a small displacement but full sized bike to learn on, like a 90s RM125 or something comparable

I'm in the minneapolis metro area let me know if you want to make a deal:victory:

Attachments

• P1011161.jpg
    P1011161.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 150
asking $500, it has a coolant leak (probably head gasket or water pump gasket, i can't tell because of all the gunk that builds up in there) the ignition module has been giving me problems, i finally converted it to a chevy unit and it has been running ever since but i still worry, the check engine light just came on as well i haven't looked for the code yet. other then that cosmetically its rough, the radio needs to be recoded, it needs brakes and new tires... basically all the headaches rangies give you all in one

the fine points - good engine (other then the ignition), tranny, and drivetrain, and its a land rover and land rovers are cool.

If it doesn't sell i'll probably make it into some sort of series, range rover hybrid or do a bobtail tomcat thing (if my fiance doesn't make me scrap it, which i will not accept as the fate of this vehicle, its whole life its been used as an overlander, the previous owner used it to carry his family to national parks, and i feel bad that i haven't been able to get it out there, maybe someone else can!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles