74 710M Pinzgauer 4-SALE

pinzpwr

I posted this exact ad on Tucson Craiglist also.

Really hate to do it but selling off my Pinzgauer. Its a 710 M with front hard cab and runs like a top. This particular one has power steering (custom with ram assist) most are a grueling manual steering.

Cobra cb with 50 watt final and 102" antenna
Bucket seats in cab
Four point seat belts in front
Seating for four in rear with lapbelts
Windshield has been replaced with safety glass
front tires are 90%
rear tires are 30%
57000 Kilometers or 41,600 miles
Four wheel drive with front and rear lockers
Rear seats fold flat to form a flat bed (same size and inflatable queen bed plus and extra foot to store your boots)
Has a rear 600# ballast for great control off roading
Extreme Hi-Lift jack
Also has soft top for rear
Four cylinder gets about 12-14mpg
High clearance

More pics http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/tucpinz/?albumview=grid

Serious calls only
520-991-0138
Ed

May trade for below with free and clear titles:

Newer Toyota 4x4
RV
Ford Escape or similar

Last edited:

pinzpwr

Thanks for posting price I thought it was in there.

I bought the Pinz to get me back further and carry LOTS of prospecting gear and it served that purpose well. I've turned my interest towards prospecting with a metal detector (nugget shooting) so I don't need the capacity and now I drive more so my 2 wheel truck works good for that.

The Pinz is the coolest vehicle I have ever owned PERIOD... I have a blast just driving down the street with it and even more fun on the trails. I have never gotten it stuck which is pretty amazing and it will wheel with the best of them.

For those interested in a Pinzgauer these are one of the easiest vehicles to work on. They were designed so 19 yo soldiers with no mechanical experience could do the maintenance. They are extremely reliable and its very rare that you would ever break anything (drivetrain, joints, axle, etc). I have never been stranded or even concerned for that matter.

Later
Ed

equada

I am listing my 1971 710M 4X4 Pinzgauer up fpr sale. Has Pella lights and new ProComp Extreme tires (barely 50 miles on them), all original parts.
This was a off-road touring/transportation vehicle for our guiding business in Big Bear Lake, CA. it's got low mile which 905 useage was strictly fire roads and rugged terrain. Never drove it on the highway just within the local mountains here. It's in very good condition mechanically and physical with a few fixes that need tending. ( cracked windshield, tune-up, and annual services) I have both repair manual and parts books. We are traveling too much to keep this great ride from being part of our business now, hate to sell it, my family loves going out in it. I am asking $12,500 or maybe trade for ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarCaveUSA