Medic Bags

frumpy

Explorer
Just received my Ferno Professional ALS Bag off of eBay. Stealthy this bags is not but I got a good deal (1/2 price) on one that was part of an order but never used.

ferno.jpg

This bag is huge and I know it's over-kill but what the heck.

I just got a Ferno bag that got retired from work duties. I love it. Does yours have the hidden backpack straps in the side?

a9f146b2.jpg

Dennis David

Observer
Not on the side but inside a pocket. I have the FireFly Medic Back Pack as well though I have the Coaxsher radio harness.

ccarm

Adventurer
For about four years, I've used a bag by Conterra. It was a great investment, but I have been thinking a lot about switching to a waterproof case. Something like the pelican. Thoughts or recommendations as to make the switch or not?

thumbnail_infinity-pro.jpg

DarkHelmet

Adventurer
Pelicans will seem real heavy to what you have now. Make a rain cover if you need it.

+1

Anything I don't want squished and running all over the bag (like Iodine Prep Pads, Burn Gel packets, etc.) I keep in a mini-pelican case inside my pack. I put everything else that I don't want wet inside of Ziploc sandwich bags to keep dry (cheap and lighter than a pelican). Otherwise, a rain cover or a waterproof stuff sack from REI would do the trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles