2005 Tacoma salvage gear:

Hazzard

Observer
Is your truck an Xtra-cab? If so I could really use the front passenger seatbelt assembly.

Thanks

Rockrunner

Observer
Let me check with Marlin and see what I all would need to convert my 22RE set up. I am running the 5 speed manual with dual cases so it may be a long shot. I'll let you know as soon as Marlin calls me back.

craigbighorn

2005 Salvage Gear DEN

I have a 2010 Tacoma looking for topper. Can you tell me
brand and size of the one you have? Thanks Craig

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
I have a 2010 Tacoma looking for topper. Can you tell me
brand and size of the one you have? Thanks Craig

Snugtop - this one, only in white. It also has the Yakima slider rails professionally (properly sealed) installed.

Screenshot2010-01-06at90330AM.png

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Let me check with Marlin and see what I all would need to convert my 22RE set up. I am running the 5 speed manual with dual cases so it may be a long shot. I'll let you know as soon as Marlin calls me back.

Dude - if you are talking about putting that drivetrain in a 4Runner - you would deserve a metal!

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Things are going fast! Thanks for all of the inquiries!

I have reduced the engine, 5sp auto transmission, and transfer case to $2K as I don't want them to go the crusher. Someone get these!

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
I seem to be having trouble getting a hold of you, could you please contact me? Do we have something worked out still?

Thanks

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
WOW - just got in and am responding to all the PM's now - sorry to be out of touch on this. I am nearly done with the truck. I am hoping that a deal will come together for the engine / tranny / transfer case combo - it is such a good drive train I hate to see it go to the crusher. Once I have a decision on that, I will be able to pull the suspension. The truck needs to remain a bit mobile just prior to being hauled off.

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Sorry for the delayed response - I have needed help getting this thing apart as I lack a shop and good tools. Two offers to help have fallen through so I am at a cross road here. A scrap metal guy was going to pick it up for $1200 but had a death in the family. If anyone wants to come get it - motor, tranny, transfercase, suspension, axles, drive shafts et al I'll let it all go for $1000.

It would be much easier if I were not moving and the office was not closing down. Too many hands on my time, as it were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94