CRUISER MECHANICS - Listed by State

60Dan

Explorer
Hey Guys,
Dont spend a whole lot of time over here, mainly over at iH8Mud.

Anyway, ive compiled a list of Cruiser mechanics that have been recommended in the past by fellow TLC owners and so im posting the list here as ive done over there.

Please email or PM or respond to this thread if you have someone to add and I will do it.
Lets get a comprehensive list for all the States.

Print it off, bookmark it, save it on your phone - it may come in handy when your stuck by the side of the road away from home.

On a side note ... I dont want to hear anyone from CA saying they cant find a LC mechanic :D (Scroll down to see why)

OK guys, after searching through 12 pages of mechanics, I decided it was high time someone did this.

Ive basically complied the 12 pages into the following list, with a little help from Google.
Please email or PM or respond to this thread if you have someone to add and I will do it.
Lets get a comprehensive list for all the States.

Print it off, bookmark it - it may come in handy when your stuck by the side of the road away from home.

On a side note ... I dont want to hear anyone from CA saying they cant find a LC mechanic :lol: (Scroll down to see why)

Edit ... Had the list but dont have time to update threads on each site.
Check out the link below for the most up to date list:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/349535-cruiser-mechanics-listed-state.html

Last edited:

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thanks very much for going to the effort to compile this information and particularly for thinking to share it with us here. Much appreciated. :wings:

60Dan

Explorer
Cant seem to find MoGas on Google.

Send me more details - phone number, website etc and I'll post it up

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Ever seen Hitch? It works like that.....

Plot line: To contact Hitch, a man must have a referral from one of his former clients.....

Last edited:

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
You need little black cards, MoGas...like Men In Black..with just "MOGAS" on 'em.....

....I just remember the days before MoGas turned to the light side, and I got to tow his Jeeps when they broke down....ahh...memories....:ylsmoke:

-H-

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Here is a truely top notch one for Michigan, located in Traverse City. Dave is a cruiserhead and has an 80 series and a mint FJ45. He also is the go to guy in the area for Porsches and Audis though is heart is really with Cruisers.

http://www.davesgaragetc.com/

JohnnyS

Explorer
Anyone here have experience with Greg's in Tucson?
I just picked up a 100 and need some PM done, and hopefully an OME lift installed when cash will allow.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke