TN Explorers?

yoda1489

I recently moved to Chattanooga, TN from S. CA. I used to go out with friends there, but have not met anyone in this area who has a 4x4 vehicle. I have a neuromuscular condition which makes driving an off-road vehicle difficult. I really miss all the off-road trips. Does anyone live in the TN area and have room for a passenger?

Thanks!

Anjuli

ExplorerExplorer

Adventurer
I recently moved to Chattanooga, TN from S. CA. I used to go out with friends there, but have not met anyone in this area who has a 4x4 vehicle. I have a neuromuscular condition which makes driving an off-road vehicle difficult. I really miss all the off-road trips. Does anyone live in the TN area and have room for a passenger?

Thanks!

Anjuli

Welcome to TN!! Well, being in Chattanooga you're basically in the thick of some of the best parts of TN... I'm completely on the other side of Nashville (I'm in Clarksville)... I usually don't do much 4x4ing (not until I have a 4x4), but you're more than welcome to join us on any of our trips down that way... Here's a recent trip we just took... It was only two days, but long enough to see some nice falls...

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36860

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne