Mr Heater Buddy Heaters on Sale at Lowes

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
I went looking on the weekend, seems like Lowes in Canada doesn't carry the Mr. Heater brand. They had a few others, but they are only 30% off and nothing looked like what I wanted.

I have used mine for two ski seasons @ 4100' in the back of my Tacoma. I always leave the side windows open about 1/2"-3/4". I sleep on a elevated platform in my canopie and the heater is on the floor. Just last Thursday night/Friday morning it was so warm on low that I had to open the front window. I preheat the bottles in the cab using the truck heater and have had no issues with the heater working! I have never used it above 4100'.

AlexJet

Explorer
I went looking on the weekend, seems like Lowes in Canada doesn't carry the Mr. Heater brand. They had a few others, but they are only 30% off and nothing looked like what I wanted.

Rob, Canadian Lowes was off the deal. It sucks....:(

shogun

Adventurer
n/a in SAZ.

Got the old scam line about how THAT store may have them on sale, but that doesnt mean WE are gonna sell them for that price. Website said one local store had it in stock, they denied having any, ever.

One guy at another store offered to get whatever I want if I can find it. Can anyone post SPECIFIC info on a sale location? Like store number, address, phone number?

Thanks.

AlexJet

Explorer
princess auto carries them, they go on sale occasionally and last time i was at bass pro sho shops i think the small mr buddy was on sale

I was at Princess Auto yesterday, they don't have it in stock till next winter :(
Bass Pro is sold out a long time.
What I like in sales as they anounce them when having 1 or 2 units in stock...???...

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
It's worth keeping an eye on Princess, you never know. Last spring I scored a Mr. Heater MAXX shop heater for $300. Of course... it's not even hooked up yet...

gasman

Adventurer
last time i was princess auto in hamilton they had lots and lots of them. try calling i know the stock varries store to store and they had a reely cool outfitter type wood stove .. i had to talk myself out of buying it

AlexJet

Explorer
last time i was princess auto in hamilton they had lots and lots of them. try calling i know the stock varries store to store and they had a reely cool outfitter type wood stove .. i had to talk myself out of buying it

Called Princess Auto last night. All stores and warehouse are out of stock and 0 is on order. Was told till at least next winter. I was wondering why winter is so warm - the answer everybody bought a heater and switched it on :)

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Called Princess Auto last night. All stores and warehouse are out of stock and 0 is on order. Was told till at least next winter. I was wondering why winter is so warm - the answer everybody bought a heater and switched it on :)

Now we know what is causing global warming :sombrero:

Remote

Observer
I have had one of them, the smaller one, for 4 or 5 years. It still works great and have used it up to about 7K ft. It did take a while for the "burnt paint" smell to go away when it was new. I went so far as to speed up the process with a propane torch.

Are you guys that have gotten them for close to 1/2 off, getting the ones with the folding handle? The reason I ask is they now sell a "new" model with a folding handle and some other features. The sales may reflect a liquidation of the old stock.

User_Name

Adventurer
Are you guys that have gotten them for close to 1/2 off, getting the ones with the folding handle? The reason I ask is they now sell a "new" model with a folding handle and some other features. The sales may reflect a liquidation of the old stock.

Yes the handle folds down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz