Stolen 97 d90

nldrvr

Observer
Keep your eyes out for a 1997 white Defender 90, vin# SALDV2240VA116582. It was stolen on 1/30/2010, occured in Colton, CA. Hardtop with diamond plate, I don't know production #, since this was our customers vehicle.

Last edited:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Do you have any pictures and was there a production number on the Land Rover plate on the back such as #237/2000?

I will keep my eyes peeled.

seanz0rz

Adventurer
ill keep my eyes peeled for one. ive only seen a handful around so it shouldnt be too hard to see it if its still out there.

adelatoa

Adventurer
please post pictures. I have been out on the road lately here in SO.Cal. I will be scanning out for any D90's. Perhaps please let us know of any unique characteristics that would make it identifiable quickly (i.e. scratches, a dent, or something that will stick in our mind).

I feel for you man. My 110 was stolen from my driveway back in 2006. Lucky for me it showed up 3 weeks later. A little beat up and all the accessories stripped but still alive. Make sure to let all the Rover/offroad clubs know. They have a lot of eyes and most have some sort of web communication.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles