1957 Jeep FC Camper

haven

Expedition Leader
Thanks for sharing! The interior has the style and materials of an RV.
I hope someone can tell us more about the history of this vehicle.
I wonder what the PA speaker was used for?

jeep-fc-rv.jpg

loki646

Observer
Thanks for sharing! The interior has the style and materials of an RV.
I hope someone can tell us more about the history of this vehicle.
I wonder what the PA speaker was used for?

jeep-fc-rv.jpg

I know I'd have to broadcast the Beatles' "Yellow Submarine" at least once.....:victory:

Wander

Expedition Leader
The interior looks more late 60's/early 70's to me, maybe it was a later build up from an old FC? It looks like a very well done buld.

I noticed the PA as well-very handy in that you can tell people to hurry it up! from the comfort of the cab.

Lynn

Expedition Leader
I noticed the PA as well-very handy in that you can tell people to hurry it up! from the comfort of the cab.

You can't be talking about traffic, unless the FC was behind a series LR?? :snorkel:

Last edited:

kerry

Expedition Leader
That is a very unusual rig at a very attractive price. I wonder how much of the drivetrain is original Jeep and how much is Chevy. Too bad the seller didn't post pictures of the motor, drivetrain and undercarriage.

Wander

Expedition Leader
You can't be talking about traffic, unless the FC was behind a series LR?? :snorkel:

Ha! very true....(and as a series LR owner I am that guy!) I was thinking more in terms of fast food/bathroom breaks.

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Ha! very true....(and as a series LR owner I am that guy!) I was thinking more in terms of fast food/bathroom breaks.

Yeah, that was targeted. I noticed the '64 Land Rover Series IIa 88' in your sig block. :victory:

DasZuk

It's unique... It has looks only it's mother could love...

Nah, I'm lying, it puts the UG in ugly...:Wow1:

alosix

Expedition Leader
It's unique... It has looks only it's mother could love...

Nah, I'm lying, it puts the UG in ugly...:Wow1:

Ya know.. if it wasn't yellow and ******** brown I might be able to deal with it.

Maybe some updated windows and doors... :)

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
haha

Who cares if it is ugly!

How many horrendous vehicles have we seen in the photos of the expedition vehicles on this site. Heck, seems like it would fit right in!

I think it is pretty cool, not a chance I would buy it, but I like it, and wish the seller luck!

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles