Benny's M416

Bennyhana

Adventurer
IMG_0799.jpg

Spent the morning mounting my two pelican cases in the trailer.
IMG_0797.jpg

going to have to get some wider fenders sooner or later.
IMG_0795.jpg

Kflash

Adventurer
I haven't seen many others with the same lift points that run under the front and rear of the frame. Mine is the same way. Kind of limits the ability to mount anything there, but I have used them as anchor points for straps. I'm going to have to re-read you thread. Looking to achieve a similar look with tires. Need to figure our if I need a shackle or lift springs. Really didn't want to do a SOA conversion.

Bennyhana

Adventurer
Adventure Copan,
They are Pelican 1630 cases. I scored these at an auction a couple of years ago for a steal. I had to build a 2x4 platform to get the cases up high enough so I could open them. My trailer is a double duty trailer home depot and the dump 1 weekend and camping the rest.

Kflash,
The anchor loops came on the Marine version of the M416's I think they are technically called M416b's

E Dr. P

Observer
A m416b1 is a trailer for a Mighty Mite. The b1 trailers have the hoops farther foward to allow room for the Fuel/water can holders. I had a navy trailer that had the lifting hoops, I cut them off.

Adventure Copan

Adventurer
Adventure Copan,
They are Pelican 1630 cases. I scored these at an auction a couple of years ago for a steal. I had to build a 2x4 platform to get the cases up high enough so I could open them. My trailer is a double duty trailer home depot and the dump 1 weekend and camping the rest.

Kflash,
The anchor loops came on the Marine version of the M416's I think they are technically called M416b's

Lucky! :) They defiantly aren't cheap and we're needing several for our expo trailer.

-Daniel Kent

Bennyhana

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365721831.855271.jpg
Mounted up my hi-lift and fuel can today. Made the fuel can holder out of some scrap aluminum channel I had laying around. Took it for a test drive with it loaded up with all the family's camping gear. With the wider stance it tows very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior