Wild Boar RTT

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
They were showing off their prototype at SEMA this year. Looks like it had some neat potential. I was a bit turned off by the sales approach of one of their show staff (beleive he was an owner?). His approach was to tell me not why his product prevailed by how other offerings (both at the show) were not as good. Fine I suppose if he knew what he was talking about, told us the Eezi-Awn was made of particle board (must have been thinking of a first gen Mombasa?) and that the ARB was made of wood too (has zero wood). Rather than correct him I just asked what his personal experience was with sleeping in a RTT, he told me 'lots'. It wasn't in their tent as all they had was a shell at that point and I can assume it wasn't in a Mombasa, ARB or Eezi-Awn as he had no clue how they were even made? At the end of the day his tent experience doesn't matter, just came across as an odd sales approach when the 'others' were just a few booths down and had an amazing collective of experienced staff that didn't bother even talking about the competition rather talking about the things they are bringing to the market. Make sense?

Anyways I'd love to see a Wild Boar unit when they get them to market, I applaud them for a 'different' offering and it looks like it could really be a neat product for larger families.

auslander

Well, whatever -- no offense, but pretty much every salesman I've ever known could be a real ********. In any case, its nice to see some competition in the market, and $1k under some others. Hopefully it's a nice setup. All the extra awnings seem pointless, the two-man version looks good. Hell, if all it was was this shell and a zip-in fabric enclosure it'd still be nice.

Case_Size_Refr.jpg

Last edited:

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
need more details of this...says comming soon...looks perfect to be swapped between the jk and the van...

the website doesnt really tell you which models are which...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior