So i have been contemplating a new recreational vehicle. Motorhomes are cheap as ever but i figure if we are going to get something, we might as well be able to put it up to any sort of traveling we care to do in it.
There are some requirements however.
Looking for something that fits this criteria:
- Diesel (needs serious towing capacity to pull jeep/s around)
- 4x4 for moderate trail roaming and fire roading.
- big enough to sleep 4 people.
- relatively maintenance free, not looking for a project, definitely willing to maintain it.
- between the $40-60k range.
What do you all recommend i look at?
Have checked out tiger provans but are a little steep for my budget.
Unimog is not very streetable but can be found for a good deal occasionally.
Any other ideas?