New 4Runner....Anyone driving one?

Taco_Maverick

So with the 0% APR on all new Toyota's. I'm somewhat considering trading in my current DD for the new 4Runner. So does anyone have one yet? What are the Pro's/Con's ecetera?

01-2010-4runner-limited-620op.jpg

Cackalak Han

Explorer
I've seen quite a few on the road. Sat in one at the dealership. Looks and feels nice. I wish they'd kept the oil filter where the old 4.0L used to be.

TRDPARTS4U

Adventurer
My Wife got a Trail model about a month ago. Seems to be a nice vehicle.

One note: The windshield is pretty flat and is a rock catcher similar the FJC.

Ask me how I know...

Jacque

Verde Rat

Weekend Warrior
I could be wrong, but I don't think Toyota is offering the 0% APR on the 4runner or the Tacoma. :(

FreeManDan

Adventurer
I could be wrong, but I don’t think Toyota is offering the 0% APR on the 4runner or the Tacoma. :(
dang, the top 2 toyotas i would want to buy! who cares about 0% apr on a crap-ola. I even plan to visit toyota dealers a few months from now, just lettin that money build up tell i cant stand to hold on to it any more:sombrero:

zidaro

Explorer

Loving ours! Been putting too many hwy miles on it lately and it is a great handling, very comfortable ride. WAY to easy to get a bit over the speed limits (ask me how i know).
NAV system seems to work great but needs to be unlocked so can input while driving
Live in snowcountry and the full-time 4x4 BLOWS my mind and makes me never want to drive my SA crawler again unless Im in the rocks. Traction is NOT an issue until the trail gets BAD.

what else??? Go get one for yourself:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles