Gear closet cleanout sale....

nightfoam

Adventurer
Hmmm I think I'll email some famliy I have a few hours from you, see if they're willing to pick up the RTT for me. I'll be out that way, but not for another three months or so. I'll get back to you.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Crap!!!

Man...
I just left Ft. Bliss (El Paso) and headed back to Iraq !! Wish I'd seen this before I left...I'd have been on the RTT!!! GrumbleGrumble...

97tjguzzy

Explorer
so....you ever make it to the east coast? i'll pay for some fuel if you want an excuse for an adventure over here.

fdeslaur2003

olicamp scorpion stove

I am interested by your Olicamp Stove if still available

thanks

UPDATED [/]

Edit rtt is still available and just taking up space in my garage

3 year old Mombassa roof top tent.
I have used it on two trips for a total of 4 nights. It has spent most of its life stored in my store room in the shipping box it came in.
March08059-1.jpg

I would like to get $350 OBO and I will not ship. I might be able to work out something of you live with in 2 hours drive. ( I am on the way to Big Bend if you are coming through) Here is a review and pictures of the same tent. http://www.yankeetoys.org/mangler/ctt.htm Mine shows no wear except for two 1/2 inch rips in on the cover where the tent bracing rubbed while driving.

Cobra 18 CB w weather channels (sold)

Stoves Sold
I have several backpacking stoves.

MSR Wisperlight International 600 (sold)

Olicamp Scorpion stove
This is a tried and true stove. It's light, packs small and works every time. It runs on threaded canisters available in tons of places and is a great stove. I lost the stuff sac years ago but other than that its in great shape and works like new. $25 + $3 shipping
DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

New North Face Apex Jacket (mens large) (sold)

Next up...backpacks. More to come

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior