Recommended vendor for Warn m1200 winch?

Checksix

Collective masses… Which online vendor would you recommend for the purchase of a new Warn m12000 winch? Is there a Portal approved vendor with a better then average price?

Thank you,

checksix

Shasta FJ

You might also check out www.winchdepot.com. They usually have free shipping and claim they will beat any price. Had a buddy who called a while back, gave them a price from competitor. They beat the price, plus the shipping was free and they threw in a receiver shackle.

Good luck.

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
I never knew the 12000 was mounted feet forward... Does it say that in the documentation? I'm planning on putting on my Bronco too..

-

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
I use WinchDepot on a regular basis. Free shipping is hard to beat.

What's the difference between WinchDepot and 4WheelParts? Is WinchDepot just an affiliate of 4WheelParts? Cause when I hit store locator, I get all the 4WheelParts locations.

alexrex20

Explorer
i just bought a Warn 16.5ti from Amazon.com for $1800 shipped. the cheapest M15000 i could find was $2250 and M12000 was $1700. the 16.5ti made the most sense for my Chevy K2500HD. your truck is bigger than mine, maybe spring for the 16.5ti? it has a longer duty cycle, faster line speed, greater line pull, and only costs an extra $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles