Do you feel the need to have a weapon when camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

brushogger

Explorer
I'm guessing most here that feel the need to be armed were born after 1980??

Anybody have stats. Not trolling, serious question.

I myself was born in the late 1950's. One guy I used to camp with fairly regularly was born in the 1930's. We both were armed when camped in remote areas. If I'm in a busy campground such as a state park I don't usually carry, but have one locked up but accessible in the vehicle.

mezmochill

Is outside
Cool thanks for the response.

Are you armed because of methheads, wild animals or "just" exercising your rights?

And does anybody keep stats/demographics on this? maybe the NRA?

mezmochill

Is outside
Always, everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What happens if I cut you off on the road and then flip you off? What if you are drunk and bump into my wife in the parking lot. And I tell your drunk *** to "blank" off. And then stick my finger an inch from your face? You consider that an assault, a mortal threat or just appropriately invading your space. What's your response? Yours maybe measured and appropriate but don,t for one second that the narcissistic gamer generation will respond appropriately.

Should I go around wondering if someone carrying a pistol just lost their dog and broke up with their girlfriend?

Scratch the surface of a human and you get not much more than a pissed off chimp. Now let it walk around with a gun all the time.

This is a waste of time.

The logic goes, well he is armed so I gotta be armed.

Brilliant.

Blah, blah, blah.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
What happens if I cut you off on the road and then flip you off? What if you are drunk and bump into my wife in the parking lot. And I tell your drunk *** to "blank" off. And then stick my finger an inch from your face? You consider that an assault, a mortal threat or just appropriately invading your space. What's your response? Yours maybe measured and appropriate but don,t for one second that the narcissistic gamer generation will respond appropriately.

Should I go around wondering if someone carrying a pistol just lost their dog and broke up with their girlfriend?

Scratch the surface of a human and you get not much more than a pissed off chimp. Now let it walk around with a gun all the time.

This is a waste of time.

Brilliant.

Blah, blah, blah.

WOW!! are You a total anti-gunner or what??? You say on an earlier post that
The stench of fear is overwhelming in this place
Then in a totally different thread that has NOTHING to do with guns you say to the OP whose screen name is LONE SNIPER,
Nice screen name why not choose pedobear, rapist or murderer? They would be equally as funny
So in your opinion anyone that carries a firearm or has a screen name that has something to do with firearms is either scared, a primate, a "pedobear", a rapist or a murderer??? OK we all understand that YOU don't like firearms or anyone associated with them, does that mean you need to troll this forum and insult everyone you don't agree with?? Why read these forums?? There are PLENTY of anti-2nd amendment forums to go vent on why not go there instead of insulting those of us who chose to LEGALLY enjoy their right to carry!!!

This is a waste of time.

Brilliant.

Blah, blah, blah.
You cut me off, you'll probably get a horn honk or middle finger.

If I bumped into your wife, she'd probably leave you after being around someone who isn't a paranoid, narrow minded troglodyte.

If you ever got close enough to stick your finger an inch from my face, I'd fold it back to the top of your hand.

Now run along you disappointment of a human, a village is missing their idiot..

There's a 100% chance you drive around without a spare tire or fire extinguisher in your kitchen.

Last edited:

mezmochill

Is outside
WOW!! are You a total anti-gunner or what??? You say on an earlier post that Then in a totally different thread that has NOTHING to do with guns you say to the OP whose screen name is LONE SNIPER,
So in your opinion anyone that carries a firearm or has a screen name that has something to do with firearms is either scared, a primate, a "pedobear", a rapist or a murderer??? OK we all understand that YOU don't like firearms or anyone associated with them, does that mean you need to troll this forum and insult everyone you don't agree with?? Why read these forums?? There are PLENTY of anti-2nd amendment forums to go vent on why not go there instead of insulting those of us who chose to LEGALLY enjoy their right to carry!!!

Not anti gun. Anti concealed carry or open carry. Nothing wrong with hunting or having a gun for home defense. Oh that's right my range rover with the poptop at my campsite is my home.

Sure.:rolleyes:

Lone sniper, yeah quality work right there. Mom would be proud.

mezmochill

Is outside
You cut me off, you'll probably get a horn honk or middle finger.

If I bumped into your wife, she'd probably leave you after being around someone who isn't a paranoid, narrow minded troglodyte.

If you ever got close enough to stick your finger an inch from my face, I'd fold it back to the top of your hand.

Now run along you disappointment of a human, a village is missing their idiot..

There's a 100% chance you drive around without a spare tire or fire extinguisher in your kitchen.

What could my response be after you broke my finger for invading your space.

Did you read my whole post or did your emotions get the best of you?

BTW, Don,t travel much huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles