2008 KTM 450 XCF street lagal dual sport

sethro80

Adventurer
SOLD

SOLD

2008 KTM 450 XCF, street legal, clear title. 1 owner $6853.00

The Bike is located in Flagstaff AZ. I bought this bike bran spanking new on 3/19/2008. Cash preferred or I would trade for a 2008 or 2009 Husqvarna TE 610, must be clean and not roached out.

The bike has 39 Hours on it. It has always been kept in a heated/cooled garage out of the sun. The bike is overall in great shape with new Dunlop Geo Max Front tire and back Tire is 90% . I changed the oil with Motorex synthetic oil and cleaned the airfilter after every ride and the oil filter every other ride. I have taken perfect care of the bike and it needs nothing as it is ready to ride. Bike does has a few scrapes/scratches here and there but looks and rides very good.

I had the suspension re valved by Dicks racing and it is very very good all around, Nice and plush on trails,I just changed the fork oil and rode it one time since. I weigh 200 pounds in gear and it is awesome!!!! I have been dirt bike ridding now for 24 years, this bike handles single track and trails VERY well, super easy to ride and weighs much less than other bikes in this class.

I added a Trail Tech high output stator and weighted flywheel and Rekluse Z Start Pro to make it trail friendly, as well as a adjustable leak jet for the carb. Always starts hot or cold perfectly. Also included stock clutch, hand guards, oil filter, shim kit, stock flywheel, muffler end cap, number plate, everything shown in picture.

I just adjusted the valves, changed oil and filter ( always used KTM parts for everything) , Installed water pump seals with balancer shaft and new coolant.

I have $ 3989.77 in parts not counting the parts shipping , tax, and labor to pay to have them installed. I installed all this myself but if you don't know how then this should be factored in. This bike is very well set up and needs nothing. Here is a list of upgrades and general info.

1. Rekluse auto start Pro $599.00
2.Coolant over flow catch tank $35.00
3. R&D adjustable Acc pump cover $125.00
4.Carbon fiber skid plate $175.00
5. KTM hard parts soft seat $131.99
6. Cycra bark busters $129.95
7. Fork bleeders $19.00
8. Dicks racing revolve APS 2 Fork Mods, shock re valve with 72M rear spring, $670.00 plus $65.00 shipping Total $735.00
9. Super Sprox rear sprocket 52 tooth $75.00
10. BPR Oil filter cover with magnet $29.00
11. Bullet proof designs radiator guards black $225.00
12. F2 racing rear brake coolaper $ 29.00
13. Battery tender charging port. $10.00
14. Trail Tech 100 watt high output stator with Heavy flywheel. $319.90
15. Trail Tech Vector speedo $99.00
16. Acerbis Cyclops Headlight, KTM LED rear stop/tail light $209.00
17. 5 air filters total $115.00
18. Valves adjusted with one ride on it, done by me= priceless :)
19. HD tubes $34.00
20. F2 racing float bowl cap " fast cap " prevents fuel starvation $19.00
21. F2 Magnetizer oil fill cap with magnet $29.00
22. KTM handle bar risers $24.00
23. New KTM water pump seals and balancer shaft/ water pump shaft $167.00
24. New valve cover gasket/spark plug gasket $17.98
25. KTM sprocket seal, o-ring, and output shaft coller $ 35.00
26. 6 Day ISDE Portugal graphics package , new not ridden since $96.00
27. Pro Moto Billet muffler end cap with spark arrestor and quiet cap $180.95
28. BPR threaded bar inserts, makes removing bark busters easy $29.00
29. Carb vent filter , eliminates dust in the carb $35.00
30. new Regina o-ring chain with 1 ride on it $119.00
31. New Dunlop Geo Max front tire , rear about 90%, both balanced
32. Super cooling fan on a switch , $49.00 (see video)
33. Clear AZ street legal Title
34. Valve shim kit $65.00
35. Spark plug new, just replaced
36. spokes tightened, steering head bearings lubed, swing arm bearings lubed, battery always kept on a Battery tender.
37. Exhaust header pipe wrapped, keeps heat away from carb, shock, leg and motor.
38. Map switch, selects from tame and wild map $29.00
39. Front and rear brake fluid changed

I poked a small hole in the stator side cover from a rock off the front tire, I took it off and had it welded up, I also have a used cover that goes with the bike, I never put it on as the repair fixed it just fine. The stock muffler has little dents and scratches on it as seen in the picture.
The front light high beam glass is broken from a rock, I do have a new high beam light on back order, when it comes in I will send it to the buyer.

Feel free to contact me at sethroxcf@me.com or call me at 928-600-6768.

DSC03834.jpg

DSC03845.jpg

DSC03816.jpg

DSC03820.jpg

DSC03841.jpg

DSC03840.jpg

Here is a video of the fan, it has HUGE CFM and the bike has 0 issues with overheating.

Here is pics of the take off parts and extras that go with the bike.

DSC03849.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

Last edited:

graniterover

Observer
How does the headlight work? I suppose it doesn't matter if it comes with the stock one.

Does it have a horn?

Does it have rear view mirrors?

(Both required for NH sticker. I know, cheap, but thought I'd ask.)

Anyone have an idea of what it would cost to ship to NH? The last time I had a bike shipped from AZ it was 385 and it included boxing. Yes, that was 1987.

Interested.

18seeds

Explorer
nice bike i have practically the same bike and just bought it for that exact price here in CO just a month ago. Can't beat the recluse clutch.

sethro80

Adventurer
horn, no but if you want one I can put one on for ya, mirror, yes , just not shown in pictures. the headlight works off a switch on low beam only, if you want me to install a new cyclops I can for you. I don't know about shipping, my zip code is 86004
Hope this helps
Seth

How does the headlight work? I suppose it doesn't matter if it comes with the stock one.

Does it have a horn?

Does it have rear view mirrors?

(Both required for NH sticker. I know, cheap, but thought I'd ask.)

Anyone have an idea of what it would cost to ship to NH? The last time I had a bike shipped from AZ it was 385 and it included boxing. Yes, that was 1987.

Interested.

sethro80

Adventurer
thanks for saying, I hope you are enjoying yours!! Yes the clutch is pure magic :)

Sethro

nice bike i have practically the same bike and just bought it for that exact price here in CO just a month ago. Can't beat the recluse clutch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke