Richie

Adventurer
Near Seattle

245.jpg

048-2.jpg

kevb

Observer
Wow, great phots guys,
Here's one of mine from the Dusy Ershim some time ago (should be dusty ershim!!)....
DusyErshimSep09190-Version2.jpg

cchoc

Wilderness Photographer
Awesome timing! Were the rocks really this red? Seems like the red and purple have been pushed a bit too far to the slightly unrealistic point. I would suggest toning them back a little bit.

Thanks. Yes, these are pretty much the colors I saw, it was pretty amazing. I could tone them back, but then that would be unrealistic. :) This isn't the first shot I've taken in the desert with unbelievable colors, and most I don't even bother to publish since they don't look 'real'. ;-)

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Here's one from a summer trip north. The best part of this photo is knowing that I took when I was beyond inebriated, and was just looking for crawfish to eat with friends.

DSC9740-Edit-XL.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
The best part of this photo is knowing that I took when I was beyond inebriated

Those are some of my favorite images. Makes looking through your images a few days later once the hangover has gone away like opening Christmas presents. You never know what you're going to find and what you were thinking when you took the image :sombrero:

taco2go

Explorer
:sombrero:
We should start a "PUI" thread.
Photos under the influence.......would be both interesting and informative to see what the limbic system comes up with when left unchecked.
I see Trevor has managed to at least keep the horizon somewhat aligned. True talent that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles