Disabled Explorers on CBS News, 4/26

jcbrandon

Explorer
Lance Blair and Disabled Explorers will be featured on the CBS Evening News on Monday, April 26. Lance was interviewed by Steve Hartman for his Assignment America segment. Check your local TV listings and set your DVR!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Keep the expectations down now...I hope we don't get jinx'd by the annoucement :)
With my luck there will be some crazy disaster that will wipe us off the news...
The real congrats go to all of you who have helped support the DE effort...oh and wait till you see who got to drove the WAVE for the news segment.

2C29955H5

Just saw it. Now I will have to get off my butt and finish the tracked rod.

Really glad it was on!!!!!

First post and looks like a great site.

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Congrats Lance!! Great segment, had no idea you were such a celebrity!!! Can't wait to work with you in the near future....

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Saw it on the news.....nice piece.... Lance great stuff.... good on you. certainly said lots about the cause/. WOW, i was impressed :victory:

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Just got back from spending 4 days in Escalante with Lance, and there is no doubt in my mind now why CBS Evening News chose to share his story!! Keep up the good work Lance!!!

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Just got back from spending 4 days in Escalante with Lance, and there is no doubt in my mind now why CBS Evening News chose to share his story!! Keep up the good work Lance!!!

Sounds like a Great Time. Pictures????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles