1999 Dodge Ram 2500 build

LJ_24

Adventurer
also, does anybody know where I can get a snorkel for a 1999 dodge ram? I've searched, but havent found any

1speed

Explorer
also, does anybody know where I can get a snorkel for a 1999 dodge ram? I've searched, but havent found any

No such thing commercialy. Diy or custom.

My solution was to have a local welding and machine shop custom build one from stainless and use an Enginaire precleaner http://www.enginaire.com/prod01.htm .

P1010124.jpg

DT75FLH

Adventurer
I personally like that design better! I'm going to wait two weeks for more options. I dont think there are many, so I'll probably be going with that light bar:wings:

I like his design also and its a little cheaper....

my buddy has 1 on his 01 f-350. been to baja 5-6 times and its still rock solid and looks good

LJ_24

Adventurer
I like his design also and its a little cheaper....

my buddy has 1 on his 01 f-350. been to baja 5-6 times and its still rock solid and looks good

I know that there probably isnt many, but is there a winch bumper for this ram that is like the ARB for the landcruisers?

Snafu

Adventurer
I know that there probably isnt many, but is there a winch bumper for this ram that is like the ARB for the landcruisers?

Buckstop makes one as well as ARB I do believe...Buckstop has a few styles but the outback is like a bigger/beefier looking ARB style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94