Chinese Military Shovel WJQ-308

barlowrs

Explorer
I especially like how I can defend myself while sitting in my car with it in "shield mode"..haha

all joking aside, it is pretty cool, I wouldn't mind packing one of those in my gear

crusader

Adventurer
Very disturbing...It's obvious that we can never win a war against the Chineese as long as they have these shovels... :sombrero:

At 5:37 they show what can happen to you if you DON'T have one of these shovels!

Last edited:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
that video was funny. I LOVED the shield mode.

you could tell some of the actors were amused by what they were doing. I like the grapple hook part.

It actually did seem quite useful if thats all you had to use. And who would think to suspect a shovel if they found it in your car. not quite the same response as a machete for sure...

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Does anybody know if these are made in China? I'm trying to avoid MIC stuff :sombrero:

crusader

Adventurer
I like the grapple hook part.

The grapple hook part...FUNNY! They all showed guys beginning to toss these shovels up toward a tree/wall/whatever, then immediately cut to a close up of the shovel perfectly hooked on the tree/wall/whatever. I couldn't help but laugh at the 70s-kung-****-movie editing of the grapple hook demos. Awesome! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke