Partner Stove and Pelican Cases

fzsk4p

Adventurer
Bit the bullet and purchased an 18" 4 burner Partner. Griddle, stand and the wind shields.

As tough as the Partner is supposed to be. I`d like to take good care of it. Wondering if anyone has a particular Pelican case or other good protective (hard side) case they might recommend.

cactusjk

Explorer
Also interested in a case for an 18" 2 burner with windscreen!

Bit the bullet and purchased an 18" 4 burner Partner. Griddle, stand and the wind shields.

As tough as the Partner is supposed to be. I`d like to take good care of it. Wondering if anyone has a particular Pelican case or other good protective (hard side) case they might recommend.

tropics

Also bit the bullet yesterday and picked up a 18" 2-burner with windscreen. I see that Tuff River Stuff sells a soft case for the Partner stoves. Also interested in seeing what others are doing. I was thinking of just keeping it in a big Rubbermaid Action packer with the other equipment.

cactusjk

Explorer
I ordered a soft case from Sotar.

Also bit the bullet yesterday and picked up a 18" 2-burner with windscreen. I see that Tuff River Stuff sells a soft case for the Partner stoves. Also interested in seeing what others are doing. I was thinking of just keeping it in a big Rubbermaid Action packer with the other equipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz