Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Factory Service Manuals Online

Great find! Thank you, this will be very helpful!!

Does the 95-97 3rzfe also cover the 99 3rzfe? i would be assuming that it does bc they are the same engine, but then again you know what they say about assumptions.....thanks! btw i new to the toyota world so please, dont laugh TOO hard

Wanted to know if anyone has any information on factory service manuals for 1979-1983 Toyota 4x4 pickups?

This just got taken down it seems :/ Does anybody have any other resourses available for Toyota manuals online?

The manuals were downloadable for the years they were posted. I'm sure there are folks who have a copy cached on their portable hard disks someplace (smile), although the indexing for the download was a PITA. The site owners note they received a take down notice and have posted a link to the Toyota folks who will happily sell you a copy. Probably gonna be hard to find a copy online unless you look faster than Toyota or in less digital rights-sensitive places.

There were some Torrent download sites with Toyota manuals that one might find if one hunts.

Some of the online service manual vendors can be terrific -- alldata.com is one I used for several years for my 88 XJ. A subscription was not that expensive and the database was well indexed and fast.

Don
    Last edited by 4xdog; 11-02-2012 at 05:08 PM.

What generation do you need?

You can buy complete FSMs on a disk off of Ebay pretty cheap. They are black market I'm sure, but if Toyota is holding them ransom, then I could care less about copyright

I may or may not have a copy of the 05+ Taco FSM and wiring for our more established and trusted friends here on the forums. I may or may not be able to provide it through email to established friends. PM me and find out if you're established on a tacoma forum.

Thanks to every one that helped hosting these FSMs. I see they are down now. I just bought a new 2013 Tacoma Reg Cab 4WD Auto. Any chance any one might have a lead on the FSMs for this truck?

Thanks
    Stone

I need one for a 2001 4runner. Any chance someone has a copy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast