My `89 Suburban

Northman

Adventurer
Transmission and transfer case is ready , but i'm still working on the engine . Crankshaft and all bearings are new , but i need a new oil pump and new piston rings .

DWCq1d7l.jpg

DWkVTs8l.jpg

mEqqUTxl.jpg

0jhoAlql.jpg

Sw4lrHDl.jpg

bowstryder

Observer
Good to see ya still alive after a couple years! I think your burb is still just about the best thought out rig I've come across.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I hope all is well with you Mr Northman. Any updates on your fine:drool: `Burb´??? Cheeers, Chilli..:)

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Just read the whole thread. Great work on your Burb. Like so many have said just the simple idea of the door table and storage for tools is awesome. On your engine rebuild are you going back to stock specs of building for more power/torque, etc?

Northman

Adventurer
Hey there , i'm back to this . My Burb is still alive , but i've had some hard times the last years . Some healthy issues , but now i'm on the way back to life . And i've tons of plans for the future !

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Fantastic restoration.
I kick myself for not scooping up one here. A company bought Forest Service auction units and resold them. They had many 350,4-speed/AC Plain Janes with vinyl floors,barn doors etc. They had K-5's and Broncos for a pittance. I bought an import instead. Dopey move.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Welcome back Mr Northman. Post some pics of your fine Burb so we can all relive your fine build. Cheers Chilli..?

Mosinguy1

You have inspired me to get back to work on my Suburbans 1986 1500 and 1996 2500,,,,, Thank You Sir and best of recovery to you!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94