Sleeping on the hood

wheelin62

Observer
Just got my Mombasa RTT yesterday :wings:. Didnt take too long to setup and mount. Can't wait to use it.
One question though. I saw it came with bungee cords, and I assume after refolding it, that they are meant for helping it colapse the sides when refolding, there was no where in the manual on where to hook them up. I imagine I can figure it out, but just want to make sure.

Attachments

• tent%206.jpg
    tent%206.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 76
  • tent%2011.jpg
    tent%2011.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 63
  • tent%2018.jpg
    tent%2018.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 68

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Don't you kind of need some tail lights in that trailer of yours?

What happened, did your buddy get the back end for his trailer? ;)

Seriously though, an interesting concept for the trailer, and I have no idea where your cords go, sorry.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yep, they're to assist in collapsing the sides in when you fold the tent. Great trailer... lol Does it have the motor so you can fire it up and snow camp? :D

NOMADIC_LJ

Explorer
Man those are some SERIOUS back-up lights on your trailer!!

Love that trailer!! Hope a good Toyota was not destroyed to make it

Your trailer has come along nicely! the brake lights are on the corners of the front bumper which is now the rear bumper to assist in things not running into the front errrr back of the trailer which was once the front of a truck.....wheeeew. confusing! I like the concept. Gives people that oh S&%$ panic head on collision feeling of seeing you in front of them.

wheelin62

Observer
Yep, they're to assist in collapsing the sides in when you fold the tent. Great trailer... lol Does it have the motor so you can fire it up and snow camp? :D
Thanks! I think I figured it out, I had 4 bungees and went across from window to window basically so it would pull the sides in. It worked a lot better that way.
No motor, but I get asked a lot if there is a BBQ in there.

Man those are some SERIOUS back-up lights on your trailer!!

Love that trailer!! Hope a good Toyota was not destroyed to make it
No, it was a donor I had that I used the drivetrain to fix my 62, and a buddy used the rest of the good parts to fix his 61. This was what was left over. Better than a scraping it all :sombrero:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior