1993 back country tent camper

bronconut

Observer
Listing for a friend please PM me for more pic's or contact info. These off-road campers are designed for use behind vehicles with widths likeJeep CJ, JK, LJ, TJ, XJ, Ford Bronco, Toyota FJ Cruiser & Tacoma's, LandRover Defender, Discovery and other similarly sized trucks. List of equipment: Single piece fiberglass tub, hinged one piece lid that forms the bed. Newsteel top latches were added to the tub. Frame, tongue and torsion axle bolttogether to form one unit. 15"x10" 8 spoke wheels w/5 on 5.5" bolt pattern,Trail Buster Radial APR 33x12.50 All Terrain tires. Rubber fender flares.Gray carpeted tub & bed. Steel front frame cooler rack large enough to holdtwo coolers. Equipment and supplies frame rack on top of camper, LEDtaillights. Extensive use of stainless steel hardware throughout. Sideprotection 1.5" tubular bars. Rotating trailer coupler, two leveling /stabilizing legs, new trailer cable wiring and is wired for continuous 12volt power supply for refrigerator while vehicle is operating. The maletrailer connector is a 6 way round and is wired to standard trailer wiringpattern. Anything metal has been powder coated black. Original tent fabricis with camper but recommend to be replaced. The tent can still be "set up"using the three pre-attached tent frames. The tent fabric can also be usedfor a pattern. When tent is in use there is access from either end ofcamper. I will also add a NATO can into the deal. $40.00 value. I wouldrecommend using Adventure Trailer or TNT Customs can holders. I recommendadding one can holder to each side of cooler rack. One for NATO can and onefor NATO style water can. This camper does have a current title and is registered to me. Taking intoaccount that a new tent should be made and repaint to match. I am asking$3000.00. Tentrax trailers are $3000.00 for a basic trailer even before you add anyoptions and that price does not include tent & bed either. If you build a similarly equipped camper trailer on their website thetrailer is over $7,000.

Attachments

• 1CLOSED.jpg
    1CLOSED.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 250
  • 8SIDE VIEW TENT.jpg
    8SIDE VIEW TENT.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 13 CLOSED.jpg
    13 CLOSED.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 213

bronconut

Observer
Sorry about that the the trailer is located in Farmington New Mexico. Here's a few more pic's also.

Attachments

• 2OPEN.jpg
    2OPEN.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 5STORAGE.jpg
    5STORAGE.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 9FRONT ENTERANCE.jpg
    9FRONT ENTERANCE.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

roamingaz

Explorer
Any idea when you'll be in town? I work nights but I think I could arrange for you to take a look at the trailer. In town for business?

I am a truck driver and my work wants me to run a local route in Farmington for a few weeks, I really wasn't thrilled to be going back there after my latest 2 week trip there. I will let you know if I end up in town.
Why does the tent on the trailer need replacing ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles