Best domestic full-size diesel truck?

Baja_Mike

TEETS said:
I am going to try the method I said and if it looks bad or still rubs I will get control arms or fenders. I thought I would try this cheaper way first because I talked to the guys a lorenz they said you cant even tell anything is done to the fender and they do it to a lot of trucks that do not want the new fenders.

Do they have anything for the rear? The 37's will rub the rear fender as well. I hope they informed you about this as well. The Carli rear leaf springs move the axle back a little bit to address this issue.:jumping:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Dodge... Nothing beats the Cummins and they look the best. Plus there's the new tranny with an exhaust brake to boot.

I personaly think the ruined the new Superduty's. I hate all the bling and the new bumpers.
Cheers

Dave

Gold Boy

Adventurer
4Rescue said:
Dodge... Nothing beats the Cummins and they look the best. Plus there's the new tranny with an exhaust brake to boot.

I personaly think the ruined the new Superduty's. I hate all the bling and the new bumpers.
Cheers

Dave

x2

i must admit, i'm digging that new dodge cummins 6.7 truck. i think the truck has much potential for an off road reliable expedition vehicle.

:safari-rig:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke