1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with 31K

DesertJK

Adventurer
Wow, I would buy this if I wasn't moving right now. My wifes friend takes care of her dad, who has is very old and sick. This was his Jeep, that he bought about 8 years ago. He was like 80 when he bought it and never did anything except the occasional fire road. They don't thinks it has ever been in 4 low. Like I said, it has 31K miles on it, crap, my JK will have more miles than that on it in 6 months.
I am posting this for her, and have nothing to gain from this except seeing a friends sell a good Jeep to someone who will appreciate it.

I want to put the pictures up but she put them into the email in some odd way that I can not save them. PM me with your e-mail if you want and I will just forward the email she sent me.

Here is the text from her email:

Hi David, here are the Jeep pictures. It has 31, 700 miles on it. 1999 Sahara Wrangler; air, CD player, alloy wheels, same owner for last 8 years. Garaged, immaculate condition. Includes a soft top. Has never been off road. Automatic transmission. NADA high blue book is $12,000 and KBB is $10,900. Let me know what else you might need to know on this. thanks - will talk to you soon. Gail
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:58 AM
Subject: Here are the photos that I want to share with you

haven

Expedition Leader
ExPo rules for "vehicle for sale" listings state that each ad must include your asking price (not a KBB estimate of value) and the location of the vehicle.

Please edit your post to include these details. Thanks.

Chip Haven

DesertJK

Adventurer
Location, Price, and Pic's

As I said before, this is not mine, I am posting it as a favor for my wifes friend.

The Jeep is in Bend Oregon. She is asking $10,000.

895414540_7pFph-M.jpg

895414731_79zhe-M.jpg

895414692_pekcX-M.jpg

895414783_GwHWB-M.jpg

895414755_JLBfr-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles