Camping Labs RTT vs. Eezi Awn etc

90 weight

Hey Guys,

Getting ready to purchase my first RTT for a 5,000 mile, 70 day expedition and have found a few different options for purchasing a used tent.

Do any of you have experience with the Camping Labs tents? Are they just another Chinese knock off with better marketing than the others, or are they higher quality and on the same level as the Eezi Awn only with less time on the market to prove their place....?

Any info would be very helpful. Also if any of you know of a tent for sale- let me know! Its going atop my freshly rebuilt 78 FJ40.

Cheers.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Spend some time reading through similar threads here on ExPo. Additionally, if you can get your hands on the Overland Journal Spring 2007 edition, they did a great review on many of the popular tents on the market at that time however they did not review any of the Chinese made tents.

Eezi-Awn tents are undoubtedly some of the highest quality out there, and for that quality you pay a premium over lesser tents. The decision in my opinion is finding which tent will fit your needs and wants within your budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz