Conqueror owners ? want parts reply here

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
water tank caps

My wife loved the wash rack that fit on the gas can holders when I first showed her the trailer 2 years ago, so I would like to see the price shipped on that.

I still need two water caps.

Honu

lost on the mainland
so got a reply back on a few things

the bearings are one thing I have been asking for
sadly sounds like the kitchen awning wont work or the new super stabilizers in the rear

doing the conversion sounds like the caps are going to run about $11.20

here was his email back to me !

my thought was so everyone knows what I am thinking is to place a small order for the caps and a few other things and see how much the shipping is ?

not trying to control anything :) and of course anyone is welcome to contact him etc. thats why I posted it but I know its tough to get ahold of them and email response is slow

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK A FEW THINGS ON YOUR CONQUEST SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU.

1) CHECK THE AXLE – ON THE CENTRE CAP SHOULD BE A NAME BURQUIP/ALCO
2) HOW MANY POLES DOES YOUR AWNING USE ?
3) WATERCAPS SELL FOR R85-00 A PIECE
4) NEW HANDBRAKE LEVER R350-00
5) BATHROOM SHELF R588-00
6) GAS BOTTLE MOUNTS ARE R350-00
7) WOLF PACKS R199-99

I AM TRYING TO GET A E-MAIL ADRESS OF OUR POWERPACK(ELECTRICAL BOX) SUPPLIER
TO PUT YOU IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH HIM.
PLEASE CHECK THE AXLE MAKE SO THAT I CAN CHECK ON THE CORRECT BEARINGS
THE SUPPORTS ON THE REAR ARE NOT THE SAME AND WILL THEREFOR NOT FIT ON YOUR CAMPER.
THE KITCHEN AWNING WAS MADE FOR THE NEWER MODELS AND WILL OLSO NOT FIT ON YOURS.

KIND REGARDS

AFTERSALES SERVICE MANAGER
Gerhard Harmse
Cel: +84 206 4452
Tel: +27 16 349 6533
Fax: +27 16 341 6535

Honu

lost on the mainland
My wife loved the wash rack that fit on the gas can holders when I first showed her the trailer 2 years ago, so I would like to see the price shipped on that.

I still need two water caps.

I posted the water caps sounds like $11.20 each

also in the thread above I am going to put together a order in a week or so and see what shipping is going to be ? so depends how quick you need it :)

I asked him about the wash rack ? his last email took about a week :) I am thinking it might not work anymore since I know they have changed the tank holders and looking at them it seems the way the thing mounted has changed also ? again dont quote me on this :)

you could always email him and ask also :) will be interesting to see how this goes I know some on the SA forum are saying conqueror is tough to deal with ?

Honu

lost on the mainland
I got a email for the guy who actually makes the panels and asked for info ? fingers crossed lets see what happens :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
my hope and thought but I will have no control over it of course IS :)

to try to see if they can pack up things in wolf packs to ship over so instead of a bunch of caps and packs they think to put the caps in the wolf packs ?

but who knows what shipping is going to be :)

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Thanks...

Honu,

Thanks for doing this,
I am in for two caps. I also would love the bearings and seals, but how do we know we are getting the right size? Just if our dust cap says "Xxxx"?
Mine says AL-KO

I would also love a spare pair of bearing and seals.

Honu

lost on the mainland
mtnbike :) I am not sure I know the back of my hub is also stamped so I am going to get as much info as I can for him ? and the model etc..

dealing with them is a exercise in patience thats for sure :) hehehe
reminds me of being back in the islands and living on island time

unless its really that simple they know what they had ?

I really dont know but seems finding bearings here is not happening if I remember reading they are close but not exact or something ?

Honu

lost on the mainland
still waiting on more info from SA but still on it as much as I can be with little response :)

FFMessick

Hello, I would be interested in some parts also; water caps and wheel bearings. In regards to the kitchen awning, I spoke with someone on SA 4x4 forum and he stated that the awning was just attached with some velcro. I purchased a canvas tarp similiar to the tops of our conqueror tents and I am going to try and just make one, it should not be very hard. Not sure what I am going to use to fasten it to the tent, I thought instead of velcro, use snaps, or possible have a zipper installed, snaps would be easier.
Thanks

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Careful about the wheel bearings without pulling the old ones first.
When I asked Conqueror what size I had they gave me the totally wrong numbers.
I had to pull the old ones and match them at a bearing house; the SA parts had no numbers at all on them.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Careful about the wheel bearings without pulling the old ones first.
When I asked Conqueror what size I had they gave me the totally wrong numbers.
I had to pull the old ones and match them at a bearing house; the SA parts had no numbers at all on them.

what info did you find on the ones you replaced with ? any numbers makes etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles