When you absolutly, positivley don't want a trailer

cumminscruiser

Adventurer
I saw this camper going north on Hwy5, I must say whoever did the work did a fine job.

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,173

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Very innovative. I've seen that with old school buses, but they are simply a flat bed on the back ~15 feet. This still utilizes space above the vehicle.

FreeManDan

Adventurer
trailer sounds better already :sombrero: but please don't think I'm knocking it, if the owner likes it then I like the fact that they like it...but isn't tow behind electric hookup for signals and brake lights a factory option with jeeps?

rynosurf

Adventurer
trailer sounds better already :sombrero: but please don't think I'm knocking it, if the owner likes it then I like the fact that they like it...but isn't tow behind electric hookup for signals and brake lights a factory option with jeeps?
In CA you can only drive 55 when towing a trailer, maybe that's the reason for this set up.

dzzz

A towed car isn't a trailer. You can't back up. Towing a car on a trailer works, of course. But that's a lot of stuff to bring.

dustboy

Explorer
The tail swing on that rig must be a nightmare! But I guess they never have to drive it through any cities.

If your RV needs a dinghy, it's too big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne