The Safari Chef by Cadac?

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
If anybody would like to know more, we have them in stock, use them all the time, and love them. We had them at the OX and it was the favorite cooking item we carried. Super design, easy cleaning, and a great cooking system in a very compact portable package. Will be using one tomorrow at a 24hr mountain bike race.

YJake

Adventurer
I saw it at sports authority the other day and played with it some. The thing is really cool and packs down reasonably small for what it comes with. I like it.

-Jake

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
bundu guy
do you know the btu per burner of the Cadac 2 Cook ?

thanks

Hi Honu,
My spec sheets give it at around 11,000btu. But I'm not sure if that is each burner or combined. To be quite honest, the US is the only country I'm aware of that is so conscious of BTU's as a show of performance. What I can tell you is that it is plenty hot enough to cook a steak in short order, which I've done several times on it!

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah was just curious to get a idea I know they are quite popular with the South Africans seems like Cadac is their coleman ?

keep debating of how South African to keep my trailer if I can just for fun ?

Sheep Shagger

Adventurer
Had one for about a year, and love it, packs up quite small and has a bunch of different cooking options / surfaces. By far the best gas grill I have used. I've lent it to a few friends, and everyone that's used it has bought one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94