I'm selling my 1979 Bethany tent trailer. It's old and could use some work, be it's still very usable. The only reason I am selling it is my wife want's something with A/C and hopefully a shower/toilet.
- 1 king, 1 double, and the table turns into a double bed.
- Stove and heater both work, oven worked last year when we took it out but I have not had a chance to test it yet. Fridge worked last year on 120 power, not on propane, not sure on 12v (never tried).
- Lots of storage
- Thick canvas, not the nylon stuff on newer trailers.
- Permanent trailer plates (registration good for 5 years)
- Tires less than 2k miles on them
- Current registration
- Uses garage door springs to lift the top up, one person in set up fast.
- 2 zippers need replaced
- Water pump for sink needs to be replaces
- Left side of roof contracted and pulled away from the factory trim (I rigged it before our last trip when I noticed it. I shouldn't be to hard to fix, but I'm not going to waste my time if we are just going to sell it). I don't have any pictures of it at this time.
- right side taillights not working
Like I said, it could you a little work, but we still use it as it is right now.