It is little!
Here are the recovery points, painted red for ease of visibility. They are so small, that a standard 3/4" shackle does not fit. A 1/2" from an ATV kit was required and actually rated to the GVWR of the Jimny (1,420 KG, 3,130).
Check out that massive exhaust!
My first mod
For the interior, things are stock. I did install a 12v outlet splitter, which gives us three 12 outlets and one 5v USB. I also ran wiring for a small 100watt inverter. Everything is semi-permanent, both for security and because this vehicle was not prepped in our traditional way. The Garmin will be recording out track throughout and the SPOT will be transmitting our location.
As an interesting note, I brought my SCANGauge II with the hope that the reader would work with the Suzuki. A little research held some promise and I was pleasantly surprised when MPG, Water Temp, Voltage, etc. all registered. I will also be able to read trouble codes, which I find critical in the field.
A little rust on the chassis, no doubt from its short time in the UK. The new rear shocks are visible, as is the gas tank skid.
The tires are +1 in size to 215/75 R16 from the stock 205/75 R16. Most importantly, they are LT rated and AT tread. Road noise is minimal. Trail performance will be determined tomorrow, when I head into the Pyrenees.