$299 scratch and dent fridges on ebay

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
A seller on Ebay has the Edgestar 43-quart for $299 with free shipping. Look for item number 160448333363. It says more than 10 available. Bought one last night ... A square trade warranty is $38, which I think I'll get.

For the price, hard to resist. Hopefully it works :)

Errant

Explorer
wow, that's a good deal! do I need one...do I...

I've been saying the same thing for a couple of years, and the price keeps going down. This is making it really difficult for me to say NO.

Anyone have pics on one mounted in the back of a Disco? I've also considered mounting it on the a-frame of my M100. Hmmm, decisions, decisions...

Strizzo

Explorer
just got an order confirmation, which came from livingdirect.com, the parent company of compactappliance.com

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
:wings:

Soon I will be joining the ranks of "fridgid" folks! :coffeedrink:

Thanks for the heads up, Bryan!

Last edited:

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Interesting. I wonder why they would sell them for less money on Ebay, when they could probably list them as open box items at Compact Appliance and sell them for more?

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
I know but... they don't even have these scratch and dents listed on their website. I wonder if it's the case that they only sell the open-box items at Compact Appliance, and these ebay ones are truly scratch and dent.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the 63. I'm ok with cosmetic scratch and dents, I would just hate to get one that's been dropped or something.

BirfMark

Observer
I know but... they don't even have these scratch and dents listed on their website. I wonder if it's the case that they only sell the open-box items at Compact Appliance, and these ebay ones are truly scratch and dent.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the 63. I'm ok with cosmetic scratch and dents, I would just hate to get one that's been dropped or something.

Yeah, hopefully they're just scratch & dents, and not beat-to-hell's.

How many of you guys are picking up the $40 warranty with yours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles