my off road camping trailer slow build

onelow1ton

Adventurer
No it got pushed to the side to build bumpers and stuff for the truck and now we are moving in the middle of next month so once we get settled in there the new house has a garage so once I get it set up I'll get back working on it because I really want it useable for some late fall early spring camping

gordinho80

Adventurer
Hey Kenny! How are you, sir? Is that a cut up boat trailer? Galvanized or Aluminum? I've been contemplating cutting up a small boat trailer to build a camp/offroad trailer.

onelow1ton

Adventurer
What's up Mario ? I'm good and you? Yes it's a old boat trailer and it's Galvanized. I say go for it , once I get moved into the new house I'll be getting back on it because I will finally have a garage of my own so by late fall I think it should be useable

onelow1ton

Adventurer
Haha I got most all the parts cut out and sitting stacked up in the garage I just need to find a shop with a brake big enough to bend the two side panels and time to work on it , once the sas is done on the truck ill find someone to bend the sides and ill put it together so I can put the rtt on it sense the truck will be a bit to tall for the tent now

onelow1ton

Adventurer
Yeah that's what I'm thinking that the taller sides will make it more useful but will not be to tall that it changes to look to much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior