2007 Fleetwood Yuma - $6500 - Colorado

Summer isn't over yet and we're selling our 2007 Fleetwood Yuma Pop-Up camper. This camper is in near new condition with only a few MINOR flaws.

A few of the basic features include: 16,000 BTU furnace, 1.9 cu. ft. 3-way refrigerator, privacy curtains (2 sets), 12v fan lights, 12 V. electric water pump with 10 gal. capacity cold tank + 6 gal capacity hot water heater, 2-burner indoor stove, outside RV-Q, outside shower, sink with on-demand water, LP tank with cover, electric brakes, Interstate deep cycle battery, spare tire w/ cover, fold away cabin table which can be used for an additional sleeping area. The camper is lifted with a spring over lift more more "off the beaten path" ground clearance. We've used the camper about 7 times over the last 3 years and we are the original owners with title in hand, ready to sell for the right price.

Special offer for ExPo members or anyone who mentions the ExPo (IE- pass the word)

Asking $6500

EDIT: here's my CL ad with my pics: http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/1831194913.html

Temp internet Pic - mine looks identical except mine is lifted 4"

07yuma1_800x600.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I was out of town.

The weight is approximately 2500lbs

The minor flaws are a burn on the counter from a pot off the stove and some of the laminate from the rear wall (angled portion) came off with some wood that I removed. That was from a step my kids used the first & second year of owning the camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles