Jacks

Jeepin Jason

Observer
For those of you that don't have a welder or the skills to use one here is another option.

Not the best picture of these, but they are called Wayne's stabilizers and can be found easily on the net. I actually bought them for my 5th wheel trailer, but found them to be very easy to use and carry in the M416. Since they are not attached they take up zero ground clearance.

They are made of aluminum and are very light but between the two of them my three girls jumping around in the trailer can't make the thing move at all.

gasman

Adventurer
For those of you that don't have a welder or the skills to use one here is another option.

Not the best picture of these, but they are called Wayne's stabilizers and can be found easily on the net. I actually bought them for my 5th wheel trailer, but found them to be very easy to use and carry in the M416. Since they are not attached they take up zero ground clearance.

They are made of aluminum and are very light but between the two of them my three girls jumping around in the trailer can't make the thing move at all

kewl.. will these level the trailer out as well or do they just stabilize it??

MisterTinkle

Adventurer

Those look very versatile! Looks like you use 2 of them. Are those the 'Universal' model?

mmuthart

Observer
I used Bal stabilizer jacks. 36" i think..

sm-00068.jpg

sm-00070.jpg

StomperXJ,

Still liking these BAL Stabilizer Jacks? I'm looking for a rear stabilizing solution for my build and like the way these look and work.

Any problems with them? They are sturdy and well made? Do they rattle?

Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior