Coleman Versa Trailer

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
Sold Coleman Versa Trailer

I have a Coleman Versa Trailer. It was manufactured March 31, 1981. Its GVWR is 1180 Lbs. Max load is 920 Lbs. Its curb weight is 260 Lbs. The inside of the tub measures 10"x49"x60". The lid locks and the rubber seal is still in excellent condition. The lid is easily removed and the front of the tub folds flat just like the tailgate. It is designed that way so that a full sheet of plywood or sheet rock can be hauled in it. It also has pockets to make a stake bed. The inside of the tub has been Herculined. I was planning on making this my off-road trailer. I was going to make a 2"x4" sub frame for it, then raise the fenders so that I could fit larger tires on it. Now I know that it would benefit from a different axle and larger fenders. The only reason I don't build it is that 6 weeks after I bought it I bought an excellent M416, and I can't afford or use two trailers. I bought the trailer for $400.00 and spent $125.00 on the Herculiner, however I'd let it go for $400.00 or best offer. Also anywhere in the state of Utah it can be delivered for the cost of gas.

Edit: SOLD

Attachments

• Versa Trailer 002.jpg
    Versa Trailer 002.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,357
  • Versa Trailer 004.jpg
    Versa Trailer 004.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,390
  • Versa Trailer 005.jpg
    Versa Trailer 005.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,654
  • Versa Trailer 006.jpg
    Versa Trailer 006.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,711
Last edited:

jbrainard

Questions on trailer

Hello JC-

I am interested. What city/town are you in? Is the trailer road ready, ie tires aired up and good tread, all lights working? What ball size is needed? Is it a flat four electrical connection? Thank you, Jeff Brainard. jbrainard61@yahoo.com

jbrainard

Coleman Trailer

I emailed yesterday. Wanted to again to be sure to contact you. Is trailer still for sale?
Please call me at 971-533-6855, Jeff. Thank you.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
I am sorry if I missed you. I responded via your pm. The trailer is a flat four wireing harrness. The tires are good and it can be towed anywhere in its current condition. I can be reached at 435-650-2002.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
BUMP! Every now and then I look in my back yard and realize I need to get this out of my yard before the lid is completely ruined from the sun. I currently looks good, but it worries me, and I hate to see it ruined. I asked 300.00 originally, but I have moved it out to the curb and I would take 200.00. If someone needs it delivered in the four corners area I would do it for the cost of gasoline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles