3 Rokon Trailbreakers for sale

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Posting for a freind who has 3 Rokons for sale! I rode two of them on an afternoon adventure yesterday and they rode perfect. All need cosmetic work some common seals or whatever else you would want to trick them out but all three bikes mechanically are very sound. They are all the older two strokes with the hand shifter on the side. They all have great engines ,trannys and the major parts are in good shape. They are priced 1500 for the orange one and 1700 for the other two. Thats the best part and is probably firm. PM me for the phone number or if you have any questions.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
milo2.jpg

milo3.jpg

milo4.jpg

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Stump,
Where are they located?

They are located in Meridian Texas (hour south of Dallas) but I know the owner is driving to Booher West Virginia for a ride next week if somebody wants to meet him along the way. Seller also has shiping experiance. I bought his Montessa trials bike a ways back and it got flown into Phoenix fairly easy and not that expensive compaired to driving and meeting him halfway.

sptorrea

Stump,
I would like to know if the rokon´s are still yours and you still sell it?, or if you know where I can find similar bikes.

Thanks.

Santiago, Chile

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
He has 3 more for sale. $1700 for one and $2000 for one. The third I don't know but he buys them when he finds them and goes thru them to make them reliable bikes. I'll send you a PM with his phone number.

Last edited:

Conny

Hi , New to this forum but i cant help posting here..
I´m looking for one or maby two rokon´s but they are close to impossible to find over here(Sweden).... Do you think your friend could help me out as well( you said he has some shipping experience)

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Yes he shipped me a Montesa 315R so I'm sure he can ship you a Rokon or two. I'll PM you his USA phone number.

shard

ROKON

Posting for a freind who has 3 Rokons for sale! I rode two of them on an afternoon adventure yesterday and they rode perfect. All need cosmetic work some common seals or whatever else you would want to trick them out but all three bikes mechanically are very sound. They are all the older two strokes with the hand shifter on the side. They all have great engines ,trannys and the major parts are in good shape. They are priced 1500 for the orange one and 1700 for the other two. Thats the best part and is probably firm. PM me for the phone number or if you have any questions.

Is this ROKON guy still rebuilding them and available, if so would like his number. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles