Hard top for sale: Jeep LJ '04-06, black, Southern AZ

dirtyboots

Observer
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) Hard top for sale in Southern AZ.

The top does not have either side glass installed. It needs passenger side glass. The driver side glass is scratched as seen in the pics. The top has the old seal removed so the new glass is ready to install. Two canisters of 3M glass seal are included as pic'd.

The wiring harness, wiper motor, etc. are complete and hooked up. I put on two coats of Fusion semi gloss black, wet sanded between coats, etc. The top is not cracked or broken. It only needs one piece of glass to be complete.

I sold my LJ, and work Mon-Fri. My wife works Sat and Sun, so I have no way to go in to town, look for a glass shop to cut a piece of tempered glass, etc. I have not found a parts source that will ship glass. So unless I can find the time or a place that will ship glass I will be selling the top as is. I will update the post if I find suitable glass.

I am looking for both sides brand new. Having gone through all of the trouble to refurb the top, I would rather have it looking like new. I have found a couple of parts sources online, and it was $300 for both sides, with the trim pieces, brand new OEM.

It is also possible to take the existing piece to a glass shop. I called and talked to a shop and they would not quote over the phone. From what I have read it appears to be cheaper than OEM but can't confirm that.

The top is located in Rio Rico, AZ, approximately 50 miles south on I-19 from Tucson, AZ. Pick up only on location, no shipping, no meeting.

If I can get the side glass I will update the post with new pics and price.

$500 as is

email seth4rec@yahoo or PM, thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online