1984 Mercedes G-Wagon G280

Makedonas1

Observer
I am Posting this for a friend of mine. This is a beautiful example of an expo white G-wagon.

"Beautiful condition, good runner, no issues. 60,000 miles on the clock. Six-cylinder, 460, gas engine with automatic transmission.

BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires, including new spare, only 10,000 road miles.
Front and Rear Locking Differentials.

This is a classic, both in engineering and looks. Well maintained in southern California so clean body and motor. Head gasket done in February, starter motor and water pump new this year. New muffler, fuel distributor and fuel injection system last year.

Original manual, original German first aid kit and four volumes of hard-to-find technical manuals, should you wish to dismantle and rebuild it.

I've owned it for just over two years, and have service history going back further. This car was imported by Europa Motors and has been cared for by an authorised Mercedes shop in LA county for 10 years. It has one small dent on rear corner and a crack in the center console.

I've used it as a daily runner since I bought it from a neighbor and hate to see it go, but needs must. I love this car, it's great to drive and looks fantastic. Feel free to contact me with any questions."

Email:danglaister@gmail.com
Phone: (310) 455-1166
ask for Dan Glaister.

This Vehicle is located in Topanga Canyon, Ca
Asking Price: $18,000

REDUCED PRICE: $17,000 OBO

Attachments

• Back Seat.jpg
    Back Seat.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 1,602
  • Europa Label.jpg
    Europa Label.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Front Seat.jpg
    Front Seat.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 1,099
  • Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 1,509
  • Gears.jpg
    Gears.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 911
  • Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 3,671
  • Stearing Wheel.jpg
    Stearing Wheel.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 1,340
  • Trunk.jpg
    Trunk.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:

Makedonas1

Observer
I'm pretty sure everything on that vehicle is up to par, including air condition. Dan can probably answer all the questions in better detail if anyone wants to email or call him at the contact info listed.

SCRover

Adventurer
Sweet!!! Is the 6 cyl. a dog on the hwy? Can't believe it wouldn't be. However, guess it would still blow doors on my 109.

Makedonas1

Observer
Anything is negotiable. There is the "OBO" next to the price so...it never hurts to throw out an offer. I know he has been traveling the past couple of weeks so if there is no immediate response, thats probably why. Its a beautiful car and I look at it every day when I go to get the mail wishing I had the extra funds bc I would snag it in a heart beat. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles