Expedition DVD/Book Swap?

CLynn85

Explorer
I have the Outback Challenge 2006 Morocco DVD. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading for another expedition dvd or related book/magazines?

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
CLynn85 said:
I have the Outback Challenge 2006 Morocco DVD. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading for another expedition dvd or related book/magazines?

Wow! I was just thinking of a similar idea. An ExpoPortal library if you will. I was thinking-loan out a book, when the person finishes they sign the inside cover and either send it back or send it to the next person on the list. First name and address is the original owner and gets it back if no one is currently reading it.

Since you've got that nice new Tacoma, would you like to read:
Toyota Truck and Land Cruiser Owners Guide or
Four Wheelers Chassis and Suspension or
The Four-Wheelers Bible

If any of those sound like you want to read them PM me and we'll trade, I'd like to see the vid too.

I also have several traditional archery books if anyone likes that subject.

CLynn85

Explorer
Actually, Jim, thanks to Border's nice leather chairs and staff that could care less, I've read those already :)

Anyone have something along the lines of Bill Burke vids or Camel trophy vids that'd be interested in trading?

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
CLynn85 said:
Actually, Jim, thanks to Border's nice leather chairs and staff that could care less, I've read those already :)

Anyone have something along the lines of Bill Burke vids or Camel trophy vids that'd be interested in trading?

I have some camel trophy, outback challenge 2k5, and the cape york adventure videos. What you got?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles