Post your tents

ydysypyv.jpg

Lots of wonderful tents and camping spots on here. Since I live full time in a class A motorhome I still wanna get further a away from civilization. So here's a mock up of my Kamp-Rite Double Tent Cot that my uncle gave me. I told him I would make good use of it. Gonna try it out this weekend over by the Ozark Scenic River ways in Missouri!

Tapatalk yippity dippity!

Woods

Explorer
Simplicity awesomeness.

ydysypyv.jpg

Lots of wonderful tents and camping spots on here. Since I live full time in a class A motorhome I still wanna get further a away from civilization. So here's a mock up of my Kamp-Rite Double Tent Cot that my uncle gave me. I told him I would make good use of it. Gonna try it out this weekend over by the Ozark Scenic River ways in Missouri!

Tapatalk yippity dippity!

ExpoScout

Explorer
Just got this for camping with wife+dogs. Had to do a test run in the back yard. Really happy so far. It's a Eureka Taron4 basecamp series tent.

20hsnyc.jpg

BikinCO

Just got my RTT

My CVT MT. Bachelor just arrived. Looking forward to 10 days in Colorado!

Attachments

• CVT Tent.jpg
    CVT Tent.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 92

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I have posted in this thread before and know it's long so rather then do an endless search I'm posing this question: does anyone here have any hands on experience with Cabela's Alaskan Guide 4 or 6 man tents? Please limit your replies to only this tent. I don't want to hear about your Ozark Trails or Coleman's. Thanks!

2008 FJ Cruiser expedition ready and off-road trailer with RTT.

Woods

Explorer
This post cost me $300. Read the post and thought the design addressed a couple of my concerns about my Eureka Assault Outfitter 4. The Taron wasn't a prefect fit, but it did get me to logon to the Eureka website... where I found the updated version of the Assault Outfitter 4. It now has the updated vestibule and a door that opens to the side (just like Taron). Both of which I like better. So I ordered the new design. Pic from Eureka;

x4_9be1d3221cad3ad9afe205d71ddaf9cb.jpg

x3_9be1d3221cad3ad9afe205d71ddaf9cb.jpg

9be1d3221cad3ad9afe205d71ddaf9cb.jpg

Just got this for camping with wife+dogs. Had to do a test run in the back yard. Really happy so far. It's a Eureka Taron4 basecamp series tent.

20hsnyc.jpg

ExpoScout

Explorer
This post cost me $300. Read the post and thought the design addressed a couple of my concerns about my Eureka Assault Outfitter 4. The Taron wasn't a prefect fit, but it did get me to logon to the Eureka website... where I found the updated version of the Assault Outfitter 4. It now has the updated vestibule and a door that opens to the side (just like Taron). Both of which I like better. So I ordered the new design. Pic from Eureka;

Sorry :sombrero:

What did you prefer about the assault over the taron?

Woods

Explorer
No worries. I'm stoked on the new tent.

The Assault is my Winter tent. I use it for My Wife, our two small kids and I. The Taron is a much better Summer tent and probably a bit smaller.

BTW, In case Eureka is listening. If you guy replace some of the pole tubing with clips, I'll buy another updated version.

Sorry :sombrero:

What did you prefer about the assault over the taron?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior