Post your tents

Box Rocket

I'm not making any accusations, but I found it curious that there have been several recent posts in different threads about eh Adventure Sole tents, all of which are from brand new forum members and the post about the tent is their first and only post. Maybe some new brand promo?

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not making any accusations, but I found it curious that there have been several recent posts in different threads about eh Adventure Sole tents, all of which are from brand new forum members and the post about the tent is their first and only post. Maybe some new brand promo?

We are reaching out to them.

Regards,
Brian

Box Rocket

We are reaching out to them.

Regards,
Brian

Thanks Brian. Again, I don't want to sound accusatory at all and the posts may all be from legitimate customers of Adventure Sole. I just noticed a number of posts here and on other forums that were all within a couple days of each other on a product that had not been mentioned at all previously from forum users with no prior postings.

Cheers.

Honu

lost on the mainland
and they read as a bait for sure !!! complete name etc...
I hate that and wont ever deal with companies that do that EVER !!!!

Thanks Brian. Again, I don't want to sound accusatory at all and the posts may all be from legitimate customers of Adventure Sole. I just noticed a number of posts here and on other forums that were all within a couple days of each other on a product that had not been mentioned at all previously from forum users with no prior postings.

Cheers.

harv3589

Adventurer
Here is ours on its first trip...

73ca970b2b6ca148f6616cefcf5b9e23.jpg

d91fed12d7b63595d3b5e3701d9a3a4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skrunner

My setup. Smittybilt tent on an 08 Tundra.

Picture is from Wells Lake on the Whipsaw Trail, BC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 89

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
Here is ours on its first trip...

73ca970b2b6ca148f6616cefcf5b9e23.jpg

d91fed12d7b63595d3b5e3701d9a3a4c.jpg

Is that a Yeti 75? I picked up one a few months back because it was the biggest one that would fit in my CDN M101 with the top closed. I also have the Kukenam XL in green...love the extra room compared to the regular Kukensm it replaced.

harv3589

Adventurer
Is that a Yeti 75? I picked up one a few months back because it was the biggest one that would fit in my CDN M101 with the top closed. I also have the Kukenam XL in green...love the extra room compared to the regular Kukensm it replaced.

It is a Yeti 75. Love it so far and fits perfectly into the box with my spare tire at the back.

I was initially concerned about room in the regular sized tent but after using it, it has plenty and no issues for us.

Beamer pilot

Explorer
It is a Yeti 75. Love it so far and fits perfectly into the box with my spare tire at the back.

I was initially concerned about room in the regular sized tent but after using it, it has plenty and no issues for us.

Where did you get the trailer, in Alberta? and do you have build pictures?
Thanks.

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer

Ah, I thought it was an XL based on the angle. The XL fits the top perfectly.

image.jpg

harv3589

Adventurer
Ah, I thought it was an XL based on the angle. The XL fits the top perfectly.

View attachment 296894

The XL does...a friend of mine has it on his trailer. I just couldn't justify the extra $900 to go to it and wasn't crazy about more weight. Mostly the price. Up here we r raked over the coals in exchange. The regular one cost me $2200 the XL was $2900 plus tax

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior