06 Nissan Frontier Bed/ Bumper/ Swing way/ Rack/ Camping Lab Tent/ UWS Tool Box combo

Squall Line

Observer
Located in Mobile AL (pickup or near delivery)
This may be a long shot here, but I would like to sell the entire bed setup off of my 06 Nissan Frontier. It is Storm Grey with the factory bedliner and utilitrack rails. I will throw in 6 cleats as well as all necessary hardware as pictured for the toolbox and racks. The bumper and racks are homebuilds, and I can definetly attest that they are solid. They are not cosmetically flawless, but they look good. ( there is a slight bow in the swing away but it is not apparent unless you look for it). The bed is straight, but there is moderate scratches in (not through, but in) the clearcoat. This setup would be perfect for someone with a smashed bed looking to get into the expo scene.

The tent is in decent shape, but it does show some use. The inside and fabric are perfect, but the cover and metal under the ladder show its history of about 30-40 days sleep time over 5-6 trips.

The tool box is solid but show a bit of sunfading on the top. It may wash off, but I havent tried. I have it setup where the toolbox mounts on the utilitrack rails and requires no tools for install/ removal (big wing nuts/ bolts). There is a plastic marine battery tray bolted to the floor, but this can be removed.

There are a few chips on the bumper, but I will prime and repaint.

I sold my big truck and need a way to haul dirtbikes with this one and camping gear. I am going to do a flatbed build with big toolboxes to make it work... Looking at a new bumper and possibly a winch out back.

SDC12437.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Build thread: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19929&highlight=squall+line

$1800 For everything listed
-Bed
-Taigate
-Tailights
-Bumper and Rear Lights w/ swing away and bedside protection
- Camping Lab Tent (with extra cover)
- Custom AL racks with provisions for thule bike racks, rodholders included
- UWS black chest tool box with moller battery mount installed
- 6 Utilitrack cleats
- Highlift mount
- Parts to complete 2" body lift (required for use with rear bumper)
- tab for cb antenna
I can install of all of the above.

Not included (can include for replacement cost).
-Thule Bike Racks
- AT can holders
- cb antenna/ cable
- Highlift

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:

trailz

Makes me wish I had a second gen frontier instead of a 1rst gen X!!! ;-) Very nice set up & your sale prices really are solid! Who ever buys this is getting a sweet deal!

d1sc0ver

Adventurer
If you guys haven't actually looked at the build thread, you need to. That rear bumper was built right, puts my KMA to shame.

60Dan

Explorer
All that for $1500 bucks!

Holy Cow this must be the deal of the century! :Wow1::Wow1::Wow1:

I dont own a Frontier, but if I did I would be all over this

GLWS!
Free Bump!

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Know what would look stellar? This bed made into an off-road trailer pulled by a new x. hmmmmmmm!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94